The Feng-Shui of Relationships
Positively transform all your relationships with the power of high vibration energy
All our relationships begin in the realms of energy. By understanding the dynamics of energy exchange, you can consciously create the high vibration relationships you desire. In this 4-part series, you will learn about the natures of masculine, feminine, and psychological energies and how to work with them to create greater harmony and construct high vibration energy fields between you and other people. You will discover how all significant relationships meet three tests of time, the secrets to building enduring relationships, and the energy science underlying all relationship dynamics. Gain a new perspective and fresh insights into how to attract, create, and keep the types of relationships you desire!
Class 1: The Mysteries of Energetic Attraction
March 4 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm EST
- How all relationships begin in the realms of energy.
- The components that cause energetic attraction and compatibility between people.
- “Twin flame” and soulmate” relationships–what are they and do they really exist.
- How masculine and feminine energies are different and how they flow through us.
- Why “like calls to like” and yet “opposites attract.”
- The natures of energy that accompany the different stages of our life and how these changes affect our relationships.
Class 2: Creating Mutual Relationship Fields
March 11 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm EST
- Mutual relationship fields–what are they and how are they created.
- The hallmarks of constructive and destructive mutual relationship fields.
- How to identify and prevent narcissists from affecting your life.
- The impact of psychological blockages in our relationships.
- The 3 tests of time that all relationships meet.
- The 7 levels of energy we can cultivate in our personal energy field, how this impacts our relationships, and determines our present and future happiness.
Class 3: The 7 Levels of Love, Sex, & Relationships
March 18 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm EDT
- The 7 levels of mutual relationship field we can create with another person and how this affects the nature of love and sex within our relationship.
- The different natures of atmosphere that are created within ecologies according to the level of relationship fields we create.
- Consciously creating optimal balances within our relationships that work for us.
Class 4: Co-Creating Higher Vibration Mutual Relationship Fields
March 25 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm EDT
- Techniques to clear toxic energy, prevent energetic allergies, and keep your mutual relationship fields with other people refreshed.
- How to argue constructively without damaging your relationship.
- The 3 types of partnership and how to identify which type you have.
- Techniques to elevate the quality of energetic vibration in your relationships for greater joy and satisfaction.
- How to build purposeful relationships that lasts a lifetime.
You will receive 1.5 Conscious Design Institute Credits per class. (6 credits total)
David Price Francis
David Price Francis is an expert in helping individuals, couples, and groups understand and improve the quality of energetics in their personal lives and relationships using techniques and strategies that he has successfully developed in private practice working with clients for over thirty-five years.
He is the author of Go With The Glow: From Psychological Pain to Spiritual Happiness: Partners in Passion: How To Positively Transform the Energies in all Your Relationships, and The Tales of Dr. Woo: A Journey into Truth.
David has also developed “Integrative Energetics,” a series of online courses that focus on how we can integrate the energies of our mind, body, soul, and spirit, to engage in a more holistic way with ourselves, our lives, and our relationships, as well as being better able to access and understand the energetic intelligence our physical and energetic systems seek to offer us every day. The first module in this series, “The Human Aura: A Practical Introduction To Your Personal Energy Field” is now available.
David lives in Coconut Creek, Florida
Contact David at:
Phone: (646) 737-3470